AEM X-Series OBDII Wideband AFR Controller measure the AEM X-Series OBDII Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor operator assess (PN 30-0334) produces tuners who will be using piggyback tuning modules or open provider application having the ability to see AFR by the manufacturing facility CAN-bus flow definitely production from the manufacturing facility ECU, and give you the a large number of precise, as well as robust tune. The 30-0334 X-Series OBDII Wideband determine try authenticated to work well with Hewlett Packard Tuners VCM collection!
The X-Series Wideband AFR OBDII evaluate include an OBDII pass-through connector and Bosch 4.9LSU sensor that could be free-air calibrated or combined with the manufacturer resistor calibration. More wires for a 0-5v or RS232 Serial production is added by the customer for outputting to a data logger. This OBDII pass-through capability changes the conventional AEMnet stream accessible in the 30-0300 X-Series Wideband AFR evaluate Controller.
OBDII CAN-bus PRODUCTION The OBDII production simulates a reliable ECU indicate as soon as plugged into a vehicle’s OBD harbor, which demands an exceptional target from the different ECUs previously on a vehicle’s network. AEM’s nonpayment OBDII might street address will work fine with many widely used automobiles and modifications shouldn’t be needed. However, AEM has provided OBDII handle programmability throughout the control keys from the determine look if a separate address other than the standard tackle needs, letting people to training ECU #, quantity recognition (PID), Message Identifier, and little rates. You should make fully sure your car or truck is CAN centered, because this is required for this device to function.
PATENTED X-DIGITAL ENGINEERING – It’s The Fastest X-Series Widebands include speediest answering wideband air/fuel rate controllers in unbiased testing against 17 additional wideband UEGO air/fuel controllers. The controller’s fast, copyrighted, 100per cent electronic implementation guarantees no lack of alert fidelity and whole transient response, that makes it capable to discover the tiniest fluctuations in AFR and result all of them fully worth.
The reasons why REACTION OPPORTUNITY TOPICS Faster feedback your time increases wideband responses management, and certainly will create a more secure, more potent and precise melody. AEM’s Wideband Controllers with X-Digital technologies minimize deadtime that can also boost the functionality of any automobile through much more accurate AFR tuning.
FACTORY CALIBRATION RESISTOR as FREE-AIR CAL, IT’S YOUR SELECTION! X-Series Wideband Gauges while the X-Series Inline Controller support the popular Bosch 4.9LSU sensor, and will incorporate both manufacturing facility calibration resistor and free-air calibration methods. This allows users to take benefit of the particular manufacturing facility resistor calibration once a sensor is new and then allows for free-air calibrations in the event the owner needs whenever the detector many years.** It’s ideal wedding how to use feeld of convenience and clarity!
PRECISELY WHAT IS A WIDEBAND UEGO AIR/FUEL CONTROL? AEM’s Wideband UEGO (general fatigue Gas Oxygen, evident “You-Way-Go”) Controllers are highly effective, cheaper tuning equipment which allow users to truthfully supervise the Air/Fuel percentage (AFR) regarding system.
WHY USE A WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL CONTROL? Accurate AFR information is critical if tuning an engine. Run wealthy (suprisingly low air/fuel relation, excessive gas) could cause a loss of revenue in power, while starting as well trim (quite high air/fuel rate, not enough gasoline) may trigger severe motor injury. Using a wideband air/fuel controller inside tuning system allows you to supervise AFR and regulate tuning boundaries to finally optimize them for maximum electrical and efficiency. AEM offers a comprehensive line of highly accurate, trusted wideband air/fuel controllers which will help make fully sure your car is optimally attuned.
COULD I ALTER THE AEM UEGO SENSOR’S CONNECTOR? No. Absolutely a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor’s connector human body. This resistor happens to be particularly suitable for the actual precise sensor that it’s attached with. Enhancing this could nullify the sensor’s production.
* alone examined at 360° goods examining (success described on August 31st, 2015) against 17 opponent wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Controllers. AEM X-Series Inline with Bosch 4.9LSU wideband detector and AEM X-Series Wideband UEGO AFR assess with Bosch 4.9LSU sensor documented the quickest feedback era. ** Wideband UEGO sensors is put objects and their lifespan is dependent upon several things such as contaminants from leaded powers, automotive water, particles, technical or thermal jolt and from being unheated and exposed to the exhaust river. Free-air calibration may ideal float as a sensor ages, but it’s recommended that they have been replaced in the vehicle’s service program. Any time carrying out free-air calibration, remember to follow the procedure defined within the instructions.
- Patented X-Digital innovation can make it the Fastest Responding Wideband AFR operator (Patent # 9,575,030)
- OBDII pass-through provides AFR indication throughout the factory ECU CAN-bus – just the thing for consumers with piggyback code writers or available starting point tuning tool
- Include Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO detector and OBDII pass-through connector
- Make use of the factory 02 calibration or free-air adjust making use of switches on faceplate
- Works with vehicle/system voltages around 16V
- Optional components for 0-5V & RS232 for reports logging and responses regulation (demands circuit)
- Can display AFR principles in hundredths of percent
- 52mm measure length and thinner 0.825” evaluate degree
- Assess mug detail simply .200” deeper!
- Automotive dimming ability
- User configurable show via buttons to the determine look for switching AFR beliefs, Lambda and O2%, 3- or 4-digit present and OBDII production setup (if needed)
- White bezel and black dual encountered faceplate bundled (silver bezel/white assess solution marketed separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Lock fittings
- Show fuel values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Exhibit Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- OBDII productivity Gasoline beliefs from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- OBDII Output Lambda beliefs from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V production petrol ideals from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR (need circuit)
- 0-5V productivity Lambda worth from .58 to 1.23 (needs wires)
- 0-5V result E85 appreciates from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR (need wires)
- 0-5V productivity Ethanol ideals from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR (need wires)
- 0-5V productivity Methanol standards from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR (necessitates wires)